热消息:【Dark And Darker】第五次A測前Q&A

2023-03-06 02:05:41 来源:哔哩哔哩

Q:Is B1 planned for the upcoming playtest?


(相关资料图)

Q:B1是否计划用于即将到来的游戏测试?

关于B1,您可以分享哪些细节?会不会有新的敌人?

A:Ruin will be playable in this playtest.

A:废墟地图在这次游戏测试中可以玩。

波罗:B1地图名称为废墟。

====================================

Q:What's the biggest feature being tested in the next play test?

Q:接下来的游玩测试最大的特点是什么?

A:We're going to try to make sure that the 3 floor works the way we want it to.

A:我们会努力确保三个楼层都按照我们想要的方式运作。

=============================

With the next playtest upcoming in April, a lot of development time is being focused to implement new features before Early Access in May. Will we see the introduction of quests in April?

Q: 随着 4 月份即将进行的下一次游戏测试,在 5 月份的抢先体验之前,大量的开发时间都集中在实现新功能上。我们会在四月份看到任务的介绍吗?

Quests are likely to be excluded this time.

A: 这次任务很可能被排除在外。

=============================

What was your most interesting fact that you learned and have acted upon since the last playtest?

Q : 自上次游戏测试以来,您了解到并采取行动的最有趣的事实是什么?

That the Goblin Cave worked well as we thought.

A : 单排哥布尔洞穴就像我们想象的那样运作良好。

============================

Are there plans to add a friends list / integrate the Steam friends list?

Q : 是否有计划添加好友列表/整合 Steam 好友列表?

We have a plan, but it's a low priority.

A : 我们有计划要,但它的优先级较低。

========================

What are your plans for monetization features?

Q : 有游戏的付费模式计划吗?

A monetization model that players can understand.

A : 玩家可以理解的付费模式

==============================

Is there a possibility of the early access being released directly after the next playtest is over? Just so I can tell everyone in my DnD AA meetings how long they'd have to wait for.

Q: 下一次测试结束后,是否有可能直接发布抢先体验?这样我就可以在我的 DnD AA 会议上告诉每个人他们要等多久。

After the next playtest, Early Access is pretty close.

A: 在下一次游戏测试之后,抢先体验已经非常接近了。

波罗:个人是觉得四月测试后,会在五月底发布抢先体验。

=====================================

Was the Goblin Cave considered as successful experiment?

Q :哥布尔洞穴算是成功的测试吗?

It was successful in its own way.

A : 它以自己的方式取得了成功。

=================================

Highroller for solo mode nextplaytest?

Q : 单人模式在下一个游戏测试的HR模式?

Well, nothing has been decided yet.

A : 好吧,还没有决定。

==================

Are you going to expand the single player system now that 32 players will be available aswell?

Q : 你现在要扩展单人游戏系统吗,那 32 名玩家也将可用吗?

As of the current plan, the capacity for admission will not be 32.

A : 按照目前的计划,进入玩家不会是 32 人。

============================

Do you plan to add some Duo map?

Q : 你打算添加一些 双人地图吗?

No.

A : 不。

=========================

Will you be keeping some form of leaderboard for people to grind for when early access is released?

Q : 当抢先体验发布时,你们会保留某种形式的排行榜供人们研究吗?

As always, the leaderboard is provisionally provided for playtesting purposes. Nothing has been decided.

A : 与往常一样,暂时提供排行榜用于游戏测试目的。还没有决定。

===============

Have you thought about creating a new stat, constitution. To make strength less powerful

Q : 你有没有想过创造一个新的状态,体力。让力量不那么强大

It's an interesting idea, but I'm going to stick with it for now.

A : 这是一个有趣的想法,但我现在要保持原样下去。

========================

Any word on the unused assets/animations for all them demons and that fuzzy spider?

Q : 关于所有这些恶魔和那只毛茸茸的蜘蛛的未使用资产/动画有什么消息吗?

Those are NPCs that are likely to be developed in the future.

A : 那些是未来可能开发的NPC。

=========================

What are your plans for other classes? Would you guys go with a smaller hitbox race such as a dwarf at any point?

Q : 你对其他职业有什么计划?你们会在任何时候选择一个较小的碰撞盒种族吗,比如矮人?

We left it open for experimentation in the form of "Race". The Race, which has a small hitbox like the Dwarf, is something to test out. However, if this breaks the balance too much, I will remove it. However, this experiment will be possible in the very distant future.

A : 我们以“种族”的形式让它开放进行实验。 种族 有一个像 矮人一样小的碰撞箱,值得测试。但是,如果这太破坏平衡了,我会删除它。然而,这个测试在遥远的未来是可能的。

=============================

Mobs for Outdoorsy map would be like what :)? Tree ents, Fairys, gnolls etc? What types should we look forward in seeing o.o

Q : 户外地图的小怪会是什么样的 :)?树精、仙女、豺狼人等?我们应该期待什么类型的o.o

Perhaps the monsters you can meet in the ruins hidden in the forest.

A : 也许您可以在隐藏在森林中的废墟中遇到怪物。

==================

How high on the priority list is implementing the talents tree?  I think it's called..

Q : 实施天赋树的优先级有多高?我觉得这样称呼的..

It's still a low priority until we've developed enough Perks and Skills, etc.

A : 在我们开发出足够的 被动 和 主动技能 等之前,它仍然是一个低优先级。

==============

Any hints at what is going to be changed for Wizard for the next play test?

Q : 关于下一次游戏测试中 巫师 将要更改的内容的任何提示?

Wizards won't have major changes other than a few balance tweaks.

A : 除了一些平衡调整外,主要的不会有重大变化。

===========================

Can we have a separate looking for group lobby for High Roller, I consistently get invited to NM groups while trying to find a HR group.

Q : 我们可以为 HR模式 单独寻找团体大厅吗,我在尝试寻找 HR 团体时一直被邀请加入 NR模式(一般模式) 团体

That's a good idea.

A : 这是个好主意。

======================

Have you considered monsters having more randomized spawns instead of preset, fixed spawns every time?

Q : 你有没有考虑过怪物有更多的随机生成而不是每次预设的固定生成?

It's already designed to do that. After the basics are done, we'll take care of that.

A : 已经被设计用来做到这一点。基本完成后,我们会处理它。

==============================

Are there any up and coming rogue changes? If so, what can we expect?

Q : 是否有任何即将发生的盗贼变化?如果是这样,我们可以期待什么?

Our current plan is to put more fun features into Rogue.

A : 我们目前的计划是在 盗贼 中加入更多有趣的功能。

=================

This has probably been answered but if I’m not mistaken EA is pretty much after ending of next play test?

Q : 这可能已经得到解答,但如果我没记错的话,EA 几乎是在下一次游戏测试结束之后?

It will not immediately follow the end of the playtest.

A : 它不会在游戏测试结束后立即出现。

====================

波罗问的: i am an asian player ,Everyone knows that cheating is a serious problem in Asia,Do you have a solution?

Q : (波罗)问的:我是亚洲玩家,大家都知道作弊在亚洲是一个严重的问题,你有解决办法吗?

We plan to test some more features to defend against cheaters. There are things we want to try on the gameplay side of things other than simply making cheats not work.

A : 我们计划测试更多功能来抵御作弊者。除了简单地让作弊不起作用之外,我们还想在游戏玩法方面尝试一些事情。

==================

Will there be improvements made to the trade system to increase the efficiency of trading for individuals as well as between players?

Q : 是否会对交易系统进行改进以提高个人以及玩家之间的交易效率? (拍卖场系统那样)

We intend to continuously improve the trading system.

A : 我们打算不断改进交易系统。

======================

Are we able to see a new boss in the next playtest?  It seems like everyone has already figured out the current one.

Q : 我们能在下一次游戏测试中看到新王吗?看来大家已经猜到了现在的那个了。

It's not in the plan. Existing bosses can be tuned a little more.

A : 这不在计划中。现有的王可以再调整一点。

Will there be balancing to the barbarian class. Or are you all happy with where the class is. With the information from the previous playtest and statistics?  Thank you again!

Q : 野蛮人阶级会不会有平衡。或者你们都对职业感到满意吗?使用之前游戏测试和统计数据的信息?再次感谢你!

Overall, moderately satisfied. For fun, there are parts that are intentionally left a bit strong until players discover them.

There were also some unexpected parts that were too strong. These parts will be tweaked a bit.

However, as new Perks and Skills will be added, another balance issue will arise.

A : 总的来说,比较满意。为了好玩,有些部分在玩家发现它们之前有意保留了一点强度。

还有一些意想不到的地方太强了。这些部分将进行一些调整。

然而,随着新的技能的加入,另一个平衡问题将会出现。

==============================

Do you intend to have some sort of creators program to expand game marketing & reach? And if so any idea when the plan will be implemented & what the requirements will be to join?

Q : 你打算有某种创作者计划来扩大游戏营销和影响范围吗?如果是的话,您知道该计划何时实施以及加入的要求是什么吗?

We can't afford to think about this yet. We are still understaffed.

A : 我们还不能考虑这个。我们仍然人手不足。

===========================

Any plan for introduce an in game chat only for the group?

Q : 是否有计划为同队引入战局内文字聊天?

We had a plan, but we are at a standstill because we have a few issues to think about.

A : 我们有一个计划,但我们处于停滞状态,因为我们有几个问题需要考虑。

============================

Will there be any new types of weapons,armour or potions during this next test :)?

Q : 在下一次测试中会不会有任何新类型的武器、盔甲或药水 :)?

New weapons will be added. Things like one-handed crossbows, for example.

A : 将添加新武器。例如,单手弩之类的东西。

===============================

will u up the capacity of gold pouch or add more slot for trades? could be usefull for very expensives trades ou selling in bulk items

Q : 你会增加金袋的容量还是增加更多的交易槽位?可能对非常昂贵的交易或散装商品很有用

As mentioned before, the gold bags and gold chests are already in development, but not yet released for economic balance reasons. It's very likely that it won't be revealed this time either.

A : 如前所述,金袋和金币箱已经在开发中,但出于经济平衡的原因尚未发布。很可能这次也不会出现。

=====================

Have you considered to increase Stash's size or add Cases like in Tarkov ?

Q : 您是否考虑过增加 储藏间 的大小或像 塔克夫 中那样添加空间的形式?

Well. This is still unknown.

A : em。这仍然是未知数。

======================

I heard rumblings about a Sling or Slingshot as an idea.

Q : 我听说过关于弹弓的传闻。

Can we expect more weapon and utility items for new and existing classes in the near or distant future?

我们能否在不久或遥远的将来为新的和现有的职业期待更多的武器和实用物品?

Yes. More utilities and weapons will be added. I don't have any specific plans for a slingshot, but I can't imagine not having one.

A : 是的。将添加更多实用程序和武器。我没有任何关于弹弓的具体计划,但我无法想象没有。

===================

My question: I think most people from "non main countries" want to know if Ironmace/Steam will work with price localization, or it will cost 30~40 dollars globably? I mean, direct conversion to the currency

Q : 我的问题:我想大多数来自“非主要国家”的人想知道 Ironmace/Steam 是否会与价格做当地水平化,或者它会在全球范围内花费 30~40 美元?我的意思是,直接转换为货币吗?

Any decision about that?

有什么决定吗?

There are concerns about this. It's a bit early to say this at this stage. We ask for players understanding.

A : 对此存在担忧。现阶段说这个有点早。恳请玩家谅解。

======================

Will clerics get any range weapon next playtest?

Q : 牧师会在下一次游戏测试中获得任何远程武器吗

Unfortunately, no.

A : 很不幸的是,不行

========================

Do you ever  plan to increase team size, for a bigger map or bigger boss?

or have considered it?

Q : 你有没有计划增加团队规模,以获得更大的地图或更大的王?

或者有没有考虑过?

It's in progress. I don't want to do something soulless fast producing, but I also don't want to frustrate players by being too slow.

A : 它正在进行中。我不想做一些没有灵魂的快速制作,但我也不想因为太慢而让玩家感到沮丧。

===============

Will you ever release droprate / spawnrate data for different item rarities?

Q : 你们会发布不同物品稀有度的掉落率/生成率数据吗?

If the players want it and we're ready. However, it seems that a lot has already been revealed by reversing

A : 如果玩家们想要,我们已经准备好了。不过,好像已经被揭露了很多东西了

====================

Is there a bard in next pt

Q : 下一次有吟游诗人吗?

The bard is definitely in development. I can't be sure.

A : 吟游诗人肯定在开发中。我不能确定。

=====================

Is there anything you, as a developer, are personally excited about/looking forward to?

Q : 作为开发人员,您个人有什么感到兴奋/期待的吗?

There are so many things I want to write that I can't write them all.

To put it simply, I hope that the day will come when players can enjoy the stories and tales of Dark and Darker that are currently being prepared.

A : 想写的东西太多了,写不完。

简而言之,我希望有一天玩家可以享受目前正在准备的 Dark and Darker 的故事。

波罗:居然还有故事剧情?还是说只是背景故事?

====================================

Are your words under “about us” on your official website coming from the heart?

If so I will bring you flowers #soulovermoney

Q : 你在官网“关于我们”下面的话是发自内心的吗?

如果是这样,我会给你送花#soulovermoney

It is our foundation and the path we walk will prove it.

A : 这是我们的基础,我们所走的道路将证明这一点。

=================

红中:Do your know about valorant's anti-cheat  Vanguard is very powerful for anti-cheater , Maybe your can learn from it ?

Q : 红中:你知道valorant的反作弊Vanguard是非常强大的反作弊工具吗,也许你可以藉鉴一下?

I won't say we can do it as well as they do, but it is possible for us to create very powerful security modules that work at the kernel level.

But hackers are also very strong, so they too will come and fight at the same level. Therefore, It's not omnipotent.

A : 我不会说我们可以像他们那样做,但我们有可能创建在内核级别工作的非常强大的安全模块。但是黑客也是很强的,所以他们也会来拼的。因此,它不是万能的。

波罗:就如同我之前所说,官方正在开发D&D专门的反插件Iron Shield,我相信对外挂相当有制止力。

Copyright ©  2015-2023 非洲快报网版权所有  备案号:沪ICP备2022005074号-8   联系邮箱:58 55 97 3@qq.com